Klaes e-prod works
Web-presentation with Sebnitzer Fensterbau GmbH provides many answers
On November 22nd a very interesting web presentation about Klaes e-prod with Florian Jehle and Ronald Oelker from Sebnitzer Fensterbau GmbH took place, because it provided insights into the live version of our customer. Together with them, Achim Binder provided detailed information and many practical answers.
Starting with the production layout, the three very impressively conveyed to the many interested participants how positively Klaes e-prod affects the processes in production. But not only that - of course, the effects on the entire company, including suppliers and customers, were also discussed.
- Florian Jehle: "Due to the object construction, we have some special workplaces - e.g., the wings are manufactured lying through."
- Ronald Oelker: "The steel is grouped according to the window components via the sequence control system - matching the Schirmer BAZ"
- Achim Binder: "Especially where there is no automation, Klaes e-prod has an even greater effect"
- Florian Jehle: "Order information is exchanged digitally with the glass plant - the return info is used in e-prod."
- Achim Binder: "Loose components - the packed bundles and cartons can no longer be controlled. They have to be right."
- Ronald Oelker: "During the final inspection the CE label is printed - and each window gets its own ident code at the same time"
For more information, see the screenshots in the image gallery.
Do you want to reach the next level in digitalization with Klaes e-prod now, too? We will be happy to advise you!