Secure appointments with Klaes
We would like to offer you the greatest possible security for your appointment with us, which is why we will inform you in advance by email about these measures and ask you to take them into account during your visit.
If you are not feeling 100% healthy, please stay at home. We will gladly look for a short-term alternative appointment.
Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- Please cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Keep your hands away from your face and avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Avoid shaking hands in greeting. A smile is enough for us.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly - at least. 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Since October 8th We also have a mask requirement for everyone, for customers, visitors and us employees.
- The recommended minimum distance of 1.5 m is supported by distance markings.
- Disinfectant dispensers are located in the entrance area, in the training rooms and in the cafeteria.
- Contact surfaces (door handles, tables, counter, etc.) are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- The public areas are regularly ventilated.
- Notices contain the rules for certain rooms and personal conduct.
Seminar- and Meeting Rooms
- Table arrangement and seating are adjusted to the minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- The mouth and nose protection can be removed at the table, observing the distance rules. If one of the participants
is in favor of mouth and nose protection, this must be given by all participants be worn.
- „Looking over your shoulder“ is not allowed. We use our technical equipment for this.
- Tables and chairs comply with the minimum distance of 1.5 m.
- The lunch is delivered individually packed.
- The mouth and nose protection can be taken off at lunch.
Klaes Guest house
- You can also use our guest house. Bed and breakfast is organized in a Corona-safe way.
- General information about our guest house.
If you are not feeling 100% healthy, please stay at home. We will gladly look for a short-term alternative